We provide a comprehensive program to bring each of our clients into 100% compliance with OSHA regulations. SCE has a 373-point checklist that addresses just this — each of our consultants inspects your office against each of the 373 points. At the end of the walkthrough, a detailed report is written for your office’s Safety Coordinator and provided to you for future reference. The same checklist is done once a year by SCE staff to ensure your office stays in full compliance with OSHA standards.
We provide OSHA required posters and update them annually. All of our OSHA Manuals are updated annually. In addition, your staff will receive an annual update on the new regulations as well as a review of the existing regulations which acts as a refresher course. It also provides any of your newer staff to receive training on OSHA and how your office complies.
We have affordable pricing options that fit your needs without any hidden fees. We strive to treat our clients like family and to protect you like we would a family member. Our goal is to bring your office into full OSHA compliance with affordable pricing and high quality of service, unlike any other company.
EXCLUSIONS: Electrical, Plumbing and Physical Work.
* SCE COMPLIANCE GUARANTEE PROGRAM guarantees the facility against any OSHA fines and all warranties shall commence not until after the first inspection and will continue as long as the client stays on SCE support program. In addition, the client must complete the implementation of all items appearing on the recommendation list provided by SCE personnel. All of our compliance programs are 36 months subscription.
SUPPORT PROGRAM INCLUDES
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
1. Complete follow-up inspections
2. Update of all labeling and signs
3. Forms and documentation updated annually
4. Posters update
5. Manual updates
6. Unlimited phone consultations
7. Emergency Hotline support
8. In-house seminar with follow up
9. Training on the manuals for the safety coordinator at the time of the follow-up visit